Following employment opportunities are visualized for diploma holder in Fashion Technology:
- Fashion Coordinator in export/domestic garment production house/buying houses
- Freelancer in different activities associated with fashion designing
- Fashion merchandiser in marketing
- Production coordinator in garment manufacturing industry
- Quality controller in garment manufacturing industry
- Media Guide in Fashion Journalism
- Fashion Coordinator in organizations working for promotion of traditional craft
- Self employment
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Government Hospitals / Private Hospitals / Primary Health Centres / Private Nursing Homes / Clinics / National Institute of Communicable diseases
- Medical Colleges (Clinical Laboratories)
- Medical Research Laboratories / Reference laboratories / R&D Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical Firms dealing in Analytical kits and instruments
- Self - employment
- Practical / Professional Training To develop practical skills in the students, in final year (fifth and sixth semester), only practical / professional training in various medical colleges / hospitals / clinical
Laboratories have been incorporated.
- Regular processing of specimen in the laboratory from nearby clinic/hospital to be done in the laboratory during first to fourth semester.
- Industry - Institute Interaction
- Regular visits to Hospitals/Medical Colleges/Clinical laboratories form regular part of each curriculum area.
- Reports by students must be insisted upon.
- Extension lectures – a minimum of 4 lectures per semester are incorporated by inviting professionals from field to deliver extension lectures/ demonstration on specialized topics.